Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Rihanna shows off her bikini body in Hawaii


The good life on the islands, Rihanna swimming on the north coast of Hawaii on Sunday (30 January) discovered.

The beauty of Barbados was wearing a little black bikini as she splashed around the water before taking a ride on a jet ski.

In addition to his work in Hawaii, has recently Huey praise from several fellow singer, get Nicki.

Miss Minaj told Britain's Daily Star newspaper:.. "Rihanna inspire me much, it is one of the few young artists I admire and I admire you have been through a lot in public, and she was more badass than in the past, I was as if we have a video clip for the song-and-Fly is my best video to date is essentially a film -. "

Nicki said: "I'm in Raining Men on their album, so hopefully we will make a video for doing so well and good. "

Here are the photos of Rihanna shows off her bikini body in Hawaii (Jan. 30).







0 comments:

Post a Comment